Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Berhad :
1. Branch Officer
- Accountable for day-to-day operations of the branch. Monitors office activity, including number of transactions, loan volume, sales volume, etc.
- Establish business contacts and manage relationships for expansion of business opportunities.
- Be responsible for overall customer satisfaction, service quality and branch operational efficiency.
- Lead and manage the sales force in achieving the desired sales targets.
- Motivate branch staff and impart skills and knowledge in service, sales and operations to elevate levels of performance.
- Maintains communication between the branch and Head Quarters by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Assists in managing the security and safety of the branch.
- Candidate must possess a Degree or at least a Diploma in Banking/ Accountancy/ Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in MiBS System will be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to manage multi-functional tasks.
- Must be able to travel for business related matters.
- To key-in data entry and processing of operational documents such as loan applications/ savings withdrawals etc.
- To perform a variety of duties which involve basic accounting.
- To assist in basic office administration and day to day operations.
- To provide customer service in the counters and telephone calls.
- To ensure smooth flow of documentation and proper filing.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/ STPM/ Diploma in Accounting/ Business Admin/ Management/ Economic or equivalent.
- 2 year(s) of working experience in financial institution or similar industry would be an advantange.
- Have a basic knowledge in accounting.
- Possess good analytical and communication skills at all level.
- Able to perform under minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Full-Time position(s) available.