Lembaga Kemajuan Wilayah Pulau Pinang - PERDA was established on the 1st of June 1983 under the 282 Act. The formation of PERDA has started with a proposal to establish Agricultural Development Board by the Cabinet on 3rd March 1982. On the 1st of December 1982, the proposal from the Cabinet was set up. On 10th December 1982 the Bill of Perda Establishment was brought forward and approved by Parliament as 282 Act. The act was gazette on 10th March 1983.
The appointment of the first Board of Directors was conducted by Y.B Dato’ Rais Yatim, the Minister of Land and Province Development on 1st June 1983.The first meeting of the Board of Directors was on 21st July 1983.PERDA territory was gazette on 21st October 1988 and effective from 1st June 1983.
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Kemajuan Wilayah Pulau Pinang (PERDA) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Lembaga Kemajuan Wilayah Pulau Pinang as follows :
- Pegawai Latihan Vokasional J41
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Welding or a related field recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
- Have 1 year experience / skills and ability to teach the field - the relevant field as described.
- Have Skills Certificate Non Destructive Test (NDT) and experienced in conducting training equipment Non Destructive Test (NDT).
- Preference to candidates with Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 1,2,3, and 4 in the field of welding and a Certificate in Vocational Training Officer (VTO)
- Pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
All applications must be made on Form PERDA AM 1 which can be found at the Office of the Penang Regional Development Authority (PERDA) by posting an envelope measuring 23cm x 10cm self addressed and stamped Rs 0.60 or visit the website at www.perda.gov PERDA. or come to my headquarters PERDA. The closing date for applications is on 17 September 2013
All applications must be submitted to:
LEMBAGA KEMAJUAN WILAYAH PULAU PINANG (PERDA)
NO. 1, LORONG KAMPUNG GAJAH 2
JALAN KAMPUNG GAJAH
Further information and how to apply, please follow :