Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (MOH) - Health services in the country’s history began even before independence. Construction of the hospital at that time was to treat the workers in the mining industry. Each of the mine workers must pay 50 cents a year for treatment. As the mining industry booming in Bangkok, at the end of the 19th century the state had the most hospitals of 15 pieces. Hospitals are the Taiping, Teluk Intan, Tapah, Sg. Siput, Slim River, Sri Manjung, Selama, Parit Buntar, Kuala Kangsar, Kampar, Ipoh, Grik, Changkat Melintang, Batu Gajah dan Tanjung Rambutan.
Ministry of Health Malaysia will continue to grow with the increase in health facilities each year. The Ministry is also a reference from neighboring countries in a variety of medical technologies and methods such as Cardiology and Geriatric medicine. Ministry of Health will now focus on the broader health care facilities, particularly in providing fair, accessible and quality.
This development is in line with changing patterns of environmental health, health technology development of globalization and liberalization on the pattern of changes in disease, health, environment and technology development at the global level.
Jawatan Kosong Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia as follows :
- Atendan Kesihatan Gred U3
- Pekerja Awam Khas (Otokleb) Gred R3
- Pekerja Awam Khas (Pemandu Motobot) Gred R3
- Pemandu Kenderaan Gred R3
- Pekerja Awam Gred R1
- Pembantu Am Pejabat Gred N1
- a citizen of Malaysia;
- not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- the expiration of the three levels of government-aided secondary schools, and
- be able to speak, read and write in English satisfactorily.