Kedah Darul Aman is located in the northern part of the peninsula between latitudes 5 ° 5 ‘ – 6 ° 35 ‘ North and longitude 99 ° 40 ‘-101 ° 8 ‘ East. The influence of tropical climates with high rainfall rate in the State has established tropical rain forests that are quite spacious with many of which are at a height of more than 150 metres above sea level.With a total area of 942600 hectares, this State is a State where agriculture is paddy is the major crop until the State is known as the rice bowl of Malaysia.
Efficient irrigation systems have been developed under MADA. This requires a system of irrigation water catchment forests to enable adequate it continues to work. Thus forest resources in the State have roles and functions are very important in generating the socio-economic development of the State of Kedah Darul Aman.
- Pemandu Kenderaan Gred R3
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- End Primary 6 elementary school full government support;
- Ability to carry out the field work related to services covered by this scheme.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English well.
(a) Applicants must use Form Committee PHNK 01/2013 priced at RM 1.00 is available at the following address:
Jabatan Perhutanan Negeri Kedah Tingkat 8, Bangunan Sultan Abdul Halim Jalan Sultan Badlishah 05000 Alor Setar
(b) The completed application form must be submitted in a sealed envelope and written 32sm x 22sm NAME POSITION IN THE CORNER ON LEFT SIDE COVER DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE QUALIFIED:
- Passport-sized photograph;
- Copy of Identity Card;
- Copy of Driving License;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of Certificate / KelulusanSekolah; and
- Other documents related.
- Not include the required documents;
- Incomplete or bright;
- Not meet the eligibility requirements stated in the tender;
- Not submitted through the Head of Department for serving officers, and
- Form is not signed.
Jabatan Perhutanan Negeri Kedah Tingkat 8, Bangunan Sultan Abdul Halim Jalan Sultan Badlishah 05000 AlorSetar
Further information and how to apply, please follow :